No announcement yet.

JLP suggests love for women will work for party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ookaaay but it all stemmed from the PNP. Yes?

Comment

tek yuh meds..

a man mekking a statement.. mi trying to get more info.. if you can assist please do.. oddawise.. pipe down.

Comment

What does the law say? Where did that law come from? The law is a different matter than making the lifestyle prominent in the goverment.

So, if the law is changed that has no bearing on whether the JLP promotes the liefestyle or not.

Let me try to use a simpler but not perfect analogy.

Alcohol used to be illegal in the US. Now that it is legal, if a party said that that it is not trying addressing whether it should be legal or not but that it does not want to promote it because of the party's values, does that make the party bigoted or a hater of people who drink? Heck no. It simply means the party is not an advocate of it and does not want to give it prominence. Argument done. Party not hugging up alcohol.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Westman don't make assumptions. If you had cared to ask or check you would have realized that I have posted numerous times that the PNP was/is wrong on and Trafigura and should not be hiding behind the constitution especially with regard to their stance towards the Jlp in the Dudus affair. You onlyhad to ask. On Trafigura you are right so your hypocracy argument doesn't hold water.
          Here's where you are being a hypocrite, you talk about judicial process blah blah. Buggery is illegal in Jamaica but to my knowledge no member of the PNP has been charged with that crime yet you have no problem convicting them in your mind without the judicial system confirming. Again I submit to you there is more concrete evidence of criminality in the JLP based on what we both know and if the anti-JLP Observer is to be beleived there is more to come.You obviously have no problem with that.
          Your Family values argument is good for Jamaica the JLP is just not the entity to make it. Remember Newt Gingrich that's who you sound like.

Comment

Who the hell sold JPS? Was it the JLP? Why dont you stap the garbage? You can only see JLP mis-steps. They both screwed up.

I agree Henry and Bruce and Dorothy and others need to go. But what about guys like Paulwell? Come on now man. get real and keep it real! Wasnt that clown KD over a ministry that should have locked up Dudus? Too much hypocrisy here and in Ja!

Comment

and where in the article was a discussion of 'good family values'... i am still looking... just cannot find it...

i think the vernacular and the tone was unbecoming of gov't ministers... i could be wrong...

if i'm not mistaken, a decision of which party to govern should come down to which party have 'mantu' or 'man to'... lol... i thought you would know better...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

btw, i wonder what maudib thinks of this latest offering from his party leadership...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Was that to Me?

Comment

What happen ? Di Peter King tape dem erase ?

Comment

Was my question not under Jawge's post? If you want to answer you can.

Comment

Look now Baddaz. You damn well know it wasnt said there. However, on many occasions, the JLP leadership has said that. Bruce said it repeatedly. The fact is that the JLP has that among things that it does not want to promote and is vocal about that. The JLP has not advocated bigotry or violence. So stop trying to get difficult. Violence and bigotry is wrong. But promotion is not something we are going to support.

Comment

Maudib yuh Homophobic now? LOL

Comment

Your statement was under my post hence the question.No worries. Hope you read my answer to Trafigura. Soon come.

Comment

R u, like Portia going to refer me to the PNP or going to give me a justification of why Trafigura is a non-issue? For all KD's BS about the JLP, and he wasnt all grandstanding, he did make some good points, he looks like a total hypocrite about Trafigura and about his role as a Minister when Dudus was ion his hey day.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                                btw, i wonder what maudib thinks of this latest offering from his party leadership...
                                I think he considering switching tribes... or at least not voting
                                Last edited by Don1; December 18, 2011, 04:31 PM.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X