No announcement yet.

JLP suggests love for women will work for party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay we as in both Ben and yourself? So why you seem to have this bigotry towards gays? Do you support the rights of gays? Or not in your party?

Comment

Hold on a minute. Hold on. We have a judicial system and a constitution that guarantees individual rights. Let the justice system run its course. If he is a criminal, proven in court, let him suffer the consequences.

Onnu is a bunch of damn hypocrites. JLP had a Dudus commission, Bruce and Lightbourne are gone. All now the PNP dodging Trafigura and dont want to be held to same standard. When Bruce came with the bullshit about government and JLP leadership were different, oonu rightly sait it was bullshit. But when Portia said that people need to ask the PNP about Traffigura, oonu dodge and refuse to admit that is the same type of bullshit. People like me can recognize BS regardless of its quarter of origin. But oonu damn comrades are very very selective.

As Bob did seh, "see the hypocrites a galang deh."
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

suh wait.. mi nuh haffi know who dem be fuss ?

Comment

Stop tying me to Ben or anybody else here. That is anothere distortion. We were discussing JLP's pronouncements on stage in St Elizabeth. I have no bigotry in what I post. Do not distort what I said. Bigotry is hotility. I said and the JLP said, we do not espouse those values and we will not have a government which is built on those values. We did not say we advocate bigotry or violence. We did not say any harm should come to them. But we dont promote that lifestyle. I surely hope your reasoning ability can make you understand that.

Comment

were very voiceful on this board about Bruce's BS? If yes please refer me to the many thread, thanks.

Based on the Manatt -Dudus saga one is left to wonder who was the real leader of the JLP. Bruce or Prezi? Are you saying your party is now free of corruption and criminal affiliations? Thanks.

Comment

DO see the circle? I can swim but i've never been in water. No hostility, respect of rights yet they cannot enter your party nor sit with you. This was the same message the South had on blacks.

BTW bigotry is not hostility (that's an effect or consequence)

Try again.

Comment

and now that you "know", will you pick up your gay rights pom, pom?

Comment

Ben is whey yuh gane? It look like mi lick wid ah body shat like whey mi Petr gi man ah yaad. Man ah yaad tun fool ah ask if him fi rebutt (akin to walking into the opponents corner on the ring of the bell)

Comment

Look now Jawge. Stap the foolishness and the side stepping. For the record, I am not naive. JLP is not perfect. Anything that is evil in it needs to go. The PNP had a whole heap of corruption and the same corrupt people are being proposed for leadership again. Onnu PNP hypocrites are not saying a damn thing about that.

Mek me start with JPS. How could it be sold for a pittance and then resold shortly afterwards for a ton? Incompetence and corruption are inviolved. The single biggest factor that limits Jamaican products from being competitive is the cost of electricity. We already dont have oil which is used as our primary source of generating electricity. Then we further handicap ourselves by selling the JPS aeest for a fraction of what it was worth.

It is time you stap the dang foolishness and see that there was an abundance of corruption under the PNP for which they have yet to give an account. All you know fi do is to point out JLP mis-steps. It is about time you develop some balanced views.

That is just my start.

Comment

You are too damn dense. So if I do not like your values and I do not give your values prominence in my government, you call that bigotry? You are crazy! Go back to your salt mine.

Comment

Point taken. So you are saying the high cost being passed to consumers is because of the PNP (who sold it away low then it was bought high)? The consumption of electricty isn't a factor. Yes? If so please explain.

Why are they checking and rechecking meters yet the results are the same? Thanks.

Comment

but mi nuh know.. update me please..

Comment

So what should be done to these "buggers" in Ja's society? Thanks.

Comment

so wha yuh ah jump up bout? Yuh nuh know nutten, yuh nuh see nutten an yuh nuh hear nutten? Yes?

Comment

That is a consequence of saddling us with folks who are farriners who dont give a damn about us and who are trying to dig out our eyes. The PNP sold us into slavery and those slave masters sold us deeper into slavery and the newest masters are diging the hell out of our eyes. I used your parlance so maybe now you can understand. That is what is going on with the meter bizniz.

Comment

Working...
                                X