No announcement yet.

JLP suggests love for women will work for party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She wouldnt say that because she hug nuff mantu. PJ hug dem up tight tight. Its a damn shame. If I laff I dead to rahtid.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Fi we prime minista nah hug up no mantu!

Comment

I am sure the high school girls in Jamaica can now rest easy knowing they will be subjected to 'Labourite' love.

Comment

Gwaan spin things. oonu waan turn Ja into a mantu land. JLP is here to put a halt to dat. Oonu and oonu English Prime Minista can guh weh with oonu mantu. No buggers inna fi we cabinet.

Comment

LOL no buggers only rapists and soon to extradited criminals. Woe be to Jamaica.

Comment

Dont turn this argument into something else. Nobody is defending rapists or extradited criminals. Oonu dont have no shame. Oonu hugging up buggers and trying the razzle dazzle about rapist and other criminals. No criminals will be allowed. Oonu need fi stop try smuggle and impose buggers into the cabinet in efforts fi turn we into England. We are proud Yardies who dont want Mantu philosophy.

Comment

No Labourite is suggesting underage loving. Stap the BS. Oonu hugging up buggers and trying to distort the message. We defend fambly values. No underage, no crim, no buggers. No corrupting of J'can fambly values. Why is the PNP hugging up buggers and trying to impose them on the people?

Comment

who ah di Mantu dem... !?

summaddy come out ?

Comment

So discussing good fambly values is taking things low? There is no in between. Either you hug up mantu or you dont.

Comment

The person spinning here is you. The JLP is quite clear on the whether homosexuals should be in cabinet. By virtue of practice they are less clear as to whether rapists or criminals can be in their cabinet and that is not rumour.I would submit that there is more concrete evidence of the JLP's criminal and rapist connection than the PNP 'Mantu' connctions.
                      If you have 'first-hand' evidence or experience of homosexuality in the PNP then by all means expound.

Comment

Wait.. yuh nevah watch di Peter King video ?

Comment

If you are not against them being there, then you are for them being there. That is the point. And that is the issue. JLP dont want no criminals of any kind. Stop with the distraction and distortion. The rack stone lick oonu and oonu start to squeal and come up with crazy accusations.

Comment

What" All along I thought you were a gay rights advocate. Things change real quick.

Comment

Hold on. We not saying that we advocating hostilities against them. What we are saying is that their lifestyle is not consistent with our family values and we are not going to have their values being a part of our government. So do not distort our message.

Comment

"The JLP don't support criminals of any kind". Are you in La La land. You do know who is still a Vice-President and running for the party don't you? I guess he lost his visa because he got a traffic ticket for speeding? No criminality there. Support of family values? Silly me I always thought rape was not a family value. I take that back they did support the Coke family values 73 lives lost can attest to that.
                                Stick to economic policies man you on firmer ground. JLP family values? comical unless you are into believing your own spin.

Comment

Working...
                                X