Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwaan Bartlett

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news3.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Nah lie. Sass, you boy a do a decent job, whether or not him making up half of the figures bout North American visitors.

Comment

How him fi make it up when all he does is quote the figure? The minister have nothing to do with creating the numbers.

Anybody can tell me what is the minister's role in creating the numbers and what is the difference between 4 years ago between how we check arrival of tourist?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

People even on this forum try fi discredit the man ... the other day and McNeil were on RJR and when both were asked their plans for the next term ... when Bartlett done list his plans .. the man in opposition for 4 years could only say, "... yes but we must also deal with the environment..."
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ten thousand French "expected" Magnifique!!!!!!!! woooiiieee
          Last edited by Don1; July 26, 2013, 09:17 AM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X