RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tried to get a discussion on our country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Jawge's last name start with "C"... just thinking bout the expression "chosen one" you used...
    Peter R

Comment

Sitting on the fence mean you are a Labourite..that's what I hear in Jamaica...not many are proud to say it...You'll here a man say "Hail Comrade!" or "What's up Comrade?" but not "Hail Labourite!" or "What's up Labourite"? or "I'm a Laourite!"......

Comment

Yuh mussi move ina exclusive circle.

Mi see labarite and sochie proud fi acknowledge dem allegiance all di time.

Comment

I move in every circle...no problem for me...we not talking about politicians

Comment

Yep, Orlando is my base.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is the aclu a political organization ? but they have challenged both democrats and republicans in re drawing voting lines , the voting process and the representational process.

I dont think you would say its all hot air.Thinking of forming a diaspora movement that advocates such for our people , yuh waan join ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X