RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tried to get a discussion on our country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true what you say about spending time simply talking and sharing experiences with some young people. That cost to us is more time than money and it can be very worthwhile.

Sometimes a youth just want to see that someone who look like him/her or comes from his or her background can do certain things and it gives them the confidence that they can do it. I have seen that here in the US with black kids as well. In fact even from our own personal experience some of us can remember someone who gave a talk to our class or club and inspired us in some way.

Jawge has a lot to offer and as one who coaches youths already me know him have it in him heart too. Him just need fe get over this idea that JA is beyond help unless the Almighty himself decide otherwise and sends a Chosen One to save it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Exile nuh worry yuhself. From yuh sight up whey mi ah say then it good (at least on seed hit fertile ground). The truth is staring Ja. in her face. No mater how many deregulations and hunting down of tax dodgers may happen, things will remain the same until the leakage of Ja's wealth is addressed.

Right now we are planning a trip to Disney world. I have to take into consideration; hotel, car rental, paying for the different amusements et al. In short everyone in Orlando will enjoy some of my money. I dare not go down there use up the municipalities, eat, drink, travel and enjoy the amusemnt on one money. How would they pay their bills after I'm gone (granted thousands as my self and family will run the shower, use ac if there summer. This will be thrown back to all that live in orlando)?

Then the other issue: corruption. Glad you can seee it's not a one man thing. It has to be decreased within the JCF via serious incentives and at the same time go after the real thieves that's hurting the system.

Comment

The issue is corruption unlike your trip(simplistic) nothing in jamaican governmental contracts is immune from corruption, down to the fertilizer which is given away for free.

Until both parties address that any-other (issue) dealt with is throwing time,money & effort down the drain
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Okay, thanks. reading is truly over rated (HL 3:16)

Comment

wheh yuh a throw cold water on Joshua JAMAL fah ?

Comment

So is comprehension ..(X..1:01.)....keep hoping a budget without dealing with corruption is a sure way to run any business, even your trip to disneyland.

It is jamaicas central issue , we have been budgeting since independence and ignoring corruption just as long......maybe we are living in disney land, not know it has a cost.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how much it tek tuh bribe a policeman in yard ?

how much it tek tuh bribe one a Babylon..?

Everybody has a price..

Comment

Thank yuh Ben ,how much it cost a MP fi run off wid millions in Jamaica and how much it cost a us senator leader of the house in the USA.....hint which one got three years in jail and which one got fined the equvialent to $ 6 us dollars and shuffled to another cabinet post ?

Back to Jawge im betta hope when im reach disney land , dem nuh rob im , over charge im credit card ,double bill im , tief im car and sell it back to him.

Bout budget...kisteeth...Corruption is our central problem.

Comment

There is no ONE silver-bullet issue, they are all interrelated. And we do not have to address them one at a time either.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thats what I have been saying , you cannot deal with one without the other , to tackle one without the other is madness and we have been doing the latter (budgeting) since independence, some want to excuse it as part of the process of the development .....how much it cost to corrupt and individual in Babylon as opposed to Jamaica ?...to mean what ? it happens and its not an issues?....Babylon deals with it! ...Tom Delay got 3 years in Jail.We shuffle and fine, less than the severity of the crime, which to me is an incentive to bribe and steal even more , and promote the same culture on the less fortunate "if Mr Big can do it " why cant I? further more it promotes an elitist and sufferer mentality , a class warfare culture.

It is the problem.

Comment

You just mek sure seh when you come on yah me get fi enjoy some of you money. Aright boss?
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Aah. ah dat mi ah talk bout. Supposen unnuh did haff system whey mi fi leff mi wallet? Wi couldn't drink a red stripe light at all.

Comment

Is alright me dont want no dang red stripe lite. When you reach on yah, just find me and islanman and buy we some guinness.

Comment

Guiness can werk but mi nuh drink dat. Iman there to? yeah man no prablem

Comment

boss, me no bizniz wha you drink. All me bizniz with is wha you gwine buy fi me fi drink.

How the yute football team? You see lacey drawz lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X