RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tried to get a discussion on our country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi juss play wid ah yute side (yaadman coach) fi stay in shape. Lacey deh bout ah bredrin of mine close to him.

Comment

Johns Hall man dat.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

fuh sure.

Comment

lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

..lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Righteous... that's just what I tried to say to Jawge in that nice, friendly tone

Well, in truth... not THAT nice n friendly LOL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Xile you got what you wanted a discussion , doesnt mean its going to be civil, sensible or unemotional ...is jamaican politics wi a talk bout ...well politics , no suh it set ?
                I have a problem with his stance , or anyone that supports either party.Simply because they have proven to me they dont have a solution, most of us agreed after the Shaw/Phillips debates not much difference in economic policy,so where does that leave us ,hypocrytes,liars & thieves mudslinging who is holier than whom?

Jawge,Maudib,Brick and Lazie etc etc personifies this.I need to stay away from it , because my blood really does boil.
                i consider those who prefers to sit on the fence, without taking a stance, weaklings, more defeatists who are part of the problem... they prefer to stay aside and watch... they can never be wrong or experience any apprehension because they did not take a stance...

as much as i dont agree with maudib most of the time, at least he has a position... he takes a stand...

last time i checked there are two political parties from which to choose... chose one or support an independent organization...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz not supporting a political organization doesnt mean you are sitting on the fence ,come betta mi idren ....yuh excuse yourself politically though ..choose an independent political org ? One does not have to , still doesnt mean that you are sitting on the fence.There are those who seek changes of political parties who are not involved with them ,they seek to change the system.

Just as much value , if not more especially if it is corrupt,parties & sh$tem.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Baddaz,

People are free to choose the Jack Mandora option...

Comment

The fact is we have to support people like Greg Christie and Terrence Williams. We need more independent civil servants who will call a spade a spade. We also need more independent groups.

We have to stop encouraging slackness within the parties because we are not making them better, corruption is corruption and we only make each party better when we get rid of proven corrupted officals. Mi never afraid to voice out but mi try to give some credit where it is due but I will not support anyone I think is corrupted in any party. Once proven or have more than reasonable doubt I will not support them.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

willie, afta dis anuh brer nanscy tory... dis a real life sitten... yes, everybody have an option fi choose or not tuh choose... fimi opinion is from yuh nah tek nuh side, yuh nuh have nuh chat and yuh cannot be taken seriously... run yuh mout but nuhbady nuh affi lissen...

Comment

Aaah badazz, how wrong you are.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

x, suh tell mi how yuh plan fi change de system... wha kinda solution yuh bringing fi spawn changes...

at least if yuh choose a side, yuh can mek yuh suggestions fi change... widout a side, is juss empty air... dawg barking at flying birds...

Comment

what does "sitting on the fence " mean?? really... "without taking a stance"? define more please ...becah eff i wuz in JA I would vote for neither of the major parties!... if that is sitting on the fence so be it..
                              Peter R

Comment

Yuh sound like dem man whey used to fight politics in the 1970s... "whey yuh a defend? Nobody mi neutral...buff baff...find gear man". LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X