Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Is mix dem mix een a Rick Ross grunt at the end?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_eD6...&feature=share

Uggghhhhhhheeeeee

Comment

If mi laugh inside yah tiddeh...dis one gone viral to rhattid...it self off pon facebook...UGGGGHHEEEEE

Comment

OMG THIS ADVATISEMENT A DI WICKEDEST THING UNUH HOLD MI BACK PLEASE
        blooodclaaaart!no sah!Portia need fi gwaan betta!LOL that grunt at the end thou *damn hog*

Comment

This is the best you could do to start the Saturday morning??? This the best your ilk could find to comment in the election? Pathetic all.

Comment

ugghhhheee

Comment

Very poor taste.

This is the kind of thing that gives credibility to the argument that people who don't rate Portia are guilty of class prejudice.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIqANJjIhGs

Ugheeee

Comment

The sad part of it all, is that it's the "young future" leaders...same old politics, same old nastiness...there's no hope...and we have this puppet comes and jumps up and down thinking it's funny?

Comment

Da one yah crush dem corn...big man all a get emotional ahahahahahahahah

Comment

You need some Kleenex? There is no crying in politics (unless yuh name Kern Spencer)

Comment

Not emotional at all....you are the emotional one...look at your posts! There is nothing new to this kind of character assassination..what is new is your disgusting behaviour - no scratch that - that's not new.

Comment

Did you miss the disclaimer on the video..."this clip has not been subject to any dishonest digital distortion"...Portia being Portia...ugggghhhheeee...brilliant...

Comment

The theme ad does not move me one way or another. We all should know Portia from years of exposure to her. She acts differently in every setting. GG material at cocktail parties for sure.

The only thing that really disturbs me is the reference to herself in the 3rd person. That kinda stuff puts me on edge. "The ad does not hurt Portia"??

I remember Maradona doing in when he was in his downward spiral.

Comment

Who wrote that? Then one may easily argue that the word 'dishonest' may give some people trouble as to the true meaning. Subjectivity to the max.

Comment

Working...
                              X