Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is just saying things for photo ops

Unnu hear?

PNP candidate Patrick Roberts sound off on the PM's invitation for the Leader of the Opposition to walk in his constituency
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Anything Patrick Roberts says can't be trusted. The PNP will be better off with people like him out of the party. He and Robertson need to go into a car and drive away.

Comment

My point was that Patrick Roberts clearly have no clue what a "photo op" really is...would love to see him make a presentation in parliament, that should be funny
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

true... he should not be put forward as a candidate... too much baggage... i suspect this is his last go around... pnp knows he is just a sacrificial lamb...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

That's not what the PNP are saying Baddaz, they think he has a genuine chance to beat the PM in the upcoming elections.

Their first go round was very close and Anju won by a slim margin, Warren Wint the JAAA president and a former candidate for that constituency is the campaign director and they seriously think they can give him a run.

I think the gloves are off and unlike when Manley was said to have lost his seat and Seaga intervened and ordered that a recount be done and Manley given the seat i doubt this would be the case here if Patrick should edge in front.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X