To my US counterparts...esp NY....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my US counterparts...esp NY....

...how is the shopping and the security treating you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9Kg4DTssWTQ

This one good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRZj...eature=related

Comment

And discrimination in Jamaica is based on?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Why are you making thi a JA vs. US?? Just sharing an informative if not entertaining video and wondering how the shopping was going?

Comment

Ok, I hear you. If I go into a store and mi feel uncomfortable, I would be crazy to spend my money in that store.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Very interesting. Its more a case of stereotyping of which we are all guilty to some extent.

I believe many black people would probably show the same kind of prejudice.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fascinating..

Note that this overwhelmingly backward reaction is taking place in NYC...supposedly one of the USA's most "liberal" "progressive' and "cosmopolitan" cities...and in Soho ... an "artsy" place which supposedly celebrates those same values

One shudders to think of what the reaction would be in the vast majority of the country (Midwest/South/Northwest) which is significantly more backward in their orientation to Black people than NY

Some will yawn and say...Racism?? So what?? Mek mi guh find di parent company stock an invest inna it fi mek ah money

People fi fool...but nuh suh
              Last edited by Don1; December 16, 2011, 12:55 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X