• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40,000 bizniz couldnt collapse LAZIE

get real

just think bout it

Comment

I wonder why forumites seem so surprised that the PNP (or JLP) would put out such a document? It name politics! Half truths, statements out of context and misleading statistics is going to widespread.

Maybe my expectations are lower than most.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        40,000 bizniz couldnt collapse LAZIE

get real

just think bout it
        Same attitude the flat earthers had when they were told they had it wroing. Shouting me name naah guh mek no difference. I'll deal with the facts presented.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK.........SHOW mI THE FACTS........then

40,000 bizniz

Comment

OK.........SHOW mI THE FACTS........then

40,000 bizniz
            If yuh google fi find 40,000 bizniz yuh search will be in vain. I could have done like Baddaz and ignore you but .....

However, the portion of the interest to be restored would be determined on a sliding scale, beginning with 100 per cent to the smallest savers and decreasing percentages applied to larger amounts. On this basis, small savers, pensioners and policyholders could have been protected without plunging the country into a debt that has hobbled the economy and will take generations to repay. The reported 40,000 businesses that went down might have been saved, the thousands of jobs that were lost and hundreds of families that were devastated might have been spared. (Article: A disingenuous dodge by Claude Clarke)

http://mobile.jamaicagleaner.com/gle.../cleisure2.php
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

look like everyting yuh seh is in jest... when yuh get serious mek wi kno...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                look like everyting yuh seh is in jest... when yuh get serious mek wi kno...
                .... Baddaz ... we still a wait pon the 30,000 cut.

Comment

The reported 40,000 businesses HUH???

that still nuh prove anything

I want real proof

Comment

The reported 40,000 businesses HUH???

that still nuh prove anything

I want real proof
                    Alright SkengD ... the earth is flat. That with unuh ... when y'all are proven WRONG unuh dig in ... well stay!

Comment

STOP THE FOOLISHNESS.................40,000 BIZNIZ FROM A POPULATION OF 2 MILLION

think about it

Comment

It surprising to mi, an wah more surprising people ah try defen it . How yuh fi try defen dat deh, if yuh ah defense lawyer yuh defen by number comparison dats it, an dat nah guh whole up wid scrutiny at all. All it is a comparison ah numbers wid years put pan di top das all.

Comment

Working...
                        X