Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lie

A really Peter Philips him name fi tru Lazy or a lie him a tell already
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Man A Yard just cant help himself, he cant control his emotions at all and has to resort to tracing and mud slinging
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

who? when? wha mi miss??
      Peter R

Comment

The financial experts on TVJ are all saying the Dr Phillips had more "context and clarity" than Shaw
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Foolishness , it was an equal oppourtunity B.S fest , Phillips trace just like Shaw.Nothing on specifics from both sides ,.......foolishnness who mash di economy when and how and how dem eddiat programme a guh fix it wid dem new programme.Corruption will be fought by parliamentary oversight.

Parliamentary oversight ? if parliament couldnt do it then why now ? Is parliament some new body,entity , with some new power to fight corruption ?Tief a guh over seer tief , Isnt that the problem ?

These moderators are idiots ,Waste of time.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...I still want to know why the PNP financial experts fell asleep at the wheel for 18 years when tings was criss.. (relatively) .. nuh matta whe dem seh JLP have had a rough go in their tenure with the global economy and having to go to the IMF... maybe the financial experts on the PNP side have now awoken from their slumber...

I saw most of the debate but a plug-in kept crashing so what I saw was interrupted... I think both gentlemen handled themselves quite well... for me it was more like a draw...
            Peter R

Comment

Quite well doing what ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why you so in love with the word 'moderators'?
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Seriously you found any substance in that debate from either side ?

Comment

I will admit that i am not that bright and so the macro-economic words or "gross dereliction of governmental responsibility way above my head but seriously how many Jamaicans really understood or knew what was going on here tonight.

I wanted to hear the bread and butter issues being discussed and how hard the new tax reforms will impact us..never heard that.

I found that Shaw mistook the platform and mike for a politic platform and instead of staying on point he was way off tangent several times as he tried to score political points.

Not sure if Peter was nervous at the start or if that is how he delivers but he seems not so sure and was hesitant but he came into his own.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Draw? I wouldn't say that because of Audley. Peter fumbled on Finsac, shaw could have killed him by saying "these are the policies that I will put in place to ensure it won't happen agin" instead he reverted to the opposition of yada, yada. He ven tried to bait Peter by calling him inexperience but peter inored him (Marlene take note) and contiued with what's at hand. Audley then fumbled by asking the moderator what was the second part of the question. He the contiued in his opposition mode.

Had audley stayed course and acted as if he was in the present govt. I would saw a draw, but no he gave it to Peter in the end.

Comment

Hilarious ...gave what to peter ? what point did Shaw or Peter make , besides rehashing economic history , none of them have a plan for the future except to say , its doing or did better under my adim .

The highlight of the B.S was Peter saying he will deal with corruption by parlimentary overview , Shaw said I agree with that...lol

It reminded me of the RBYZ forum , Sass , Lazie & Ben vs Karl & Jawge, not a clue of how to move forward , just rehash who screwed up when.

Comment

I guess it would have been a debate, if they had used questions from your email. Yes? You cannot look at life in such a narrow way. This world is not all about you. You have to learn to deal with what's before you and how to get around it.

Not everything will work the way YOU want it. There are lot more people out there.

Comment

Husshh jawge it hurts ,tell me one specific plan how they plan to grow the economy ,they agreed on every issue except who can do it better,my question was asked ,not the way i liked and not followed up like most other questions ,it was a platform to trace and by your accounts peter won.

Comment

Actually , I think Peter did well on your pet peeve. He said he sould give the OCG some tooth that the office could recommend findings of corruption for prosecution. I think it's step in the right direction: give the the OCG the powers to recommend prosecution with the clause that the DPP must act on it (this way the only way out is to defend yourself in court).

You may not have heard the above though (it's okay) the same way Audley had to ask what was the second question. Audley didn't even know he had to rebutt Peter when they said yes, he just repeated what he had said before. It wasn't a blow out as last Saturday but not a draw either.

Comment

Working...
                              X