No announcement yet.

Crawford Has Right To Be Suspicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You still rolling your eyes after Skeng done tell you it is a feminine effect?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

LoL

Never a dull moment in Jam politrix.

Comment

Lemme guess...you say "Gyaltego Bay" too right?

Comment

Nope, you guess wrong.

At my age I dont need to prove that I am a man or that my self worth hangs between my legs.

I cringe when i see or hear men over 40 or even over 50 try to talk like the 20-odd year old to try and stay current, falling in to line when they should be setting the pace/example.

A few years ago I saw this man in this merino ganzie (whatever you call it) with one of those short brown bottles of tonic/power wine and a spliff with his shoulder scraping the paint off the wall he was walking next to and i just burst out laughing.

He looked like he has been away (in prison or a cave) for 20 years and was a hybrid of a 80s rude boy and a 21st century gangsta wanna be with the exception that his hair and beard was more gray then black and he looked like he was a grandfather
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

So everybody have their MO yu can't diss the man so...it's his game...

Comment

Working...
            X