No announcement yet.

Seat spotting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and please don't delete my post when mi a talk the truth.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The man provided light, water and better roads for his constituency

huh?

Comment

i never delete truth! i can handle the truth!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Isn't that part of the job of a councillor???? He got most of the money from EU funding for some of his project. Why the councilor before him couldn't do that?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

is my asking the important thing? go ahead and tell us what Green is doing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think yuh mean Division and not consituency? Still mayor is for all the Parish, so you may mean parish which bigger than constituency.

Comment

no you only convieniently forget.

Comment

I guess you not interesting you just picking out pieces to try and make your point. What my point have to do with Lazie and debate???

You need to ask my opinion if you want it, not lump it with other unrelated things.

Comment

you proof ?

I am not aware of that

Better rds??, light?? water???

Comment

and Roger is all of TWO years younger...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

ok thanks. He bought water, light and road to his division and as Mayor he has done beautification and collected more revenue and clean up the main town in St.Mary. Them can gwaan pick but everybody in St.Mary know Creary is a hard worker.

Comment

One of his project
                          http://www.jis.gov.jm/news/117-leads/28642

Comment

Working...
                          X