No announcement yet.

Seat spotting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creary seat well tight. Doctor Green been doing things in the community but is not a dynamic politician, He is also a doctor in the community. Meanwhile Creary has done good work in his division as councillor and his family is known in St.Mary.

It is going to be a big battle for this seat.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi jus did a wonder LOL

them have enough "die hards"

Comment

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Creary seat well tight. Doctor Green been doing things in the community but is not a dynamic politician, He is also a doctor in the community. Meanwhile Creary has done good work in his division as councillor and his family is known in St.Mary.

It is going to be a big battle for this seat.
          Just asking - what good work has Creary done?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has worked well as in the Richmond Division and is seen as a good representative. He is also the mayor and has done good. Curious you don't ask about the good work of Doctor Green too..
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is your answer as to what he has done? he has done well?!?! he is seen as a good representative. really?!

I don't see you asking Lazie to come up with the lies told by the JLP debating team. Suh nuh aks me ntn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi nuh kno

she luv old man enuh

Comment

LoL

Yuh question di man and den seh him caan hacks yuh nutten??

Is that moral and ethical?

MDYADWL.

Comment

Yuh is a wicked man. LoL

Comment

first, provide a decent ansa to mi question.

second, nuh aks mi nuh damn foolinish!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL

Is me yuh a chat or Sass?

Comment

in general! those are my rules fi everybody.

please be guided accordingly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mine mi run over yuh manifesTOE, wid mi Jeep...a mean mi Hummer. LOL

Comment

did you see mi join in on any post about the debate, one way or another?

Comment

The man provided light, water and better roads for his constituency. Something the PNP councilor before him couldn't do.

As mayor he is collecting more revenue and embarking on cleaning up Port Maria and doing beautification project as well as building a cultural center to name a few.

Give the man his due where it concern.

Again you fail to ask what good work has doctor Green is doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X