No announcement yet.

How come nobody no talk bout dis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop off dont mean fired, it meant it was taken out of waist/holster and brandished..you live a farin too long
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

True dat
      Nuff posers out deh! LoL

Comment

Whe mi come fram a JAMAICA it mean fire.

Comment

So what are you arguing? I said the story referenced is fiction...what seems to be the issue here?

Comment

Anywhere in Jamaica it means that a gun was fired...threaded view issue I believe

Comment

..really?? I am guilty of being away (and out of touch) too long ...never knew that, I thought it meant fired.
              Peter R

Comment

Thanks..maybe out in the Republic of the west...

Comment

and I am saying Pernell spoke about the incident and gave details of what you said is fictional..so who is wrong?

By the way you know what fictional mean right? It means made up. just in case you need help.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Was it a ChooseDay?
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

So Pernell spoke of a gun being drawn and a machete being brandished? That is what makes the story fiction...or "made up" as you so eloquently put it...threaded view anyone?

Comment

So you only taking one version? Furthermore, from the vanquished? A well-schooled person like you?

Comment

Let's go for the 28th nuh? Redjet?

Comment

the story as referenced is fiction...wi nuh tek story third hand...we are on the ground...not lock up inna ac a eat seedles grapes a farrin...

Comment

Yu no even know whe Summerfield is....hope yu no on de ground wid dat one.

Comment

I know this...it is not in Trinidad...on your marks...get set...go...

Comment

Working...
                                X