Nuff Gyal Syndrome = Mental Illness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exile View Post
    Lol. The "primative natural laws of nature" mussi the law whe control your baser instincts.
    dem baser instinct deh nah respek nuh law babbah... dem ah srait outlaw
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

More time mi head tek me.

Comment

lol.. Mad, Sick, Head nuh good...

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Mental illness mi say.

Comment

I think I should stay far from this post
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Just no start walk street and talk to youself. I hear that's what happens to the mentally ill when they have been 'bunned'. At all times avoid the effects of the bunned mental illness. The Hickling one no so bad. Errr.. so mi hear.

Comment

Reminds of the time my brother turned up at my grandmother's house with girl who was not the girlfriend she knew... so she took him aside and asked about "the" girlfriend... he simply said "she not here"... her reponse:
                "never mind mi son mi know all you men are hunters".. my brother said him nearly drop a groun when she seh dat... LOL
                Peter R

Comment

Me nuh read it yet but I have been talking to myself long time now, many people tell me they can all see my mouth moving when i talk to myself
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Reminds of the time my brother turned up at my grandmother's house with girl who was not the girlfriend she knew... so she took him aside and asked about "the" girlfriend... he simply said "she not here"... her reponse:
                    "never mind mi son mi know all you men are hunters".. my brother said him nearly drop a groun when she seh dat... LOL
                    So you do know about nature's unwritten laws.

Here is my definition. The natural tendency of male animals to want to mate with all the females in sight.)

Ever watch animal planet and see the dominant Lion or Baboon beating the crap out of any other male who dares to mate with a females?

Every hear about Joe Grind?
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Just making sure we're on the same page bro'... I would change "tendency" if you allow me liberty, to "desire"... I don't know bout the mad part according to the goodly Dr., but certainly social problems arise when males try to fulfill the desire (to the fullest)... mos man might do a one ting here so and dere so, and then there are of course the Don1s... sorry I mean the Don Juans... LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

Memba yu have hunter blood in yu. LOL.

Comment

Do you answer back? That's when you really gone.

Comment

lol

Comment

LOL! Thats what I heard...talking to yourself is the first sign but when you start responding then you gone
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X