Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to self...

Take more time to read invitations.

I guess like most men I dont take time to read instructions or directions.

A friend invited me to her staff party last weekend and even sent me an invite and we decided that we would meet at he venue.

I got dressed to puss foot since I planned on impressing her only tio show up in full black at an all-white party.

Two years ago a colleague invited me to his wedding in Kingston and i took time to get a suit all cleaned and all that went to Kingston and overnighted in he same hotel.

Good thing I was not staying too far as when I got down stairs a few minutes before they arrived I saw i was the only one in a suit as the invite said specifically it was a jeans and white shirt dress code.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

It is back to basics for you - READING from beginning to end

Hope you didn't incur any extra expenses
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

base on his forum reading mi could a tell him but him nuh want hear it from mi. LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Was the invite in "threaded view"? If not, there lies your problem according to Willi

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X