Independent East Rural St. Andrew Candidate Damion Crawford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent East Rural St. Andrew Candidate Damion Crawford

Independent East Rural St. Andrew Candidate Damion Crawford issues press release; launches "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

OG.NR has obtained a press release from Independent East Rural St. Andrew Candidate Damion Crawford. In the release Crawford states that he was "born and raised in East Rural St. Andrew." He further states that "nothing has hurt me more than to see outsiders, who know nothing about our vibrant and developing area, use the JLP and PNP as a vehicle to represent us."
    The release also outlines Crawford's "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN" which includes major road works, school construction, and the divestment of the Wallenford Brand and coffee factories to small farmers in the constituency. A link to his Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Damion...45749685491165 ) is also provided, which had no followers. His "lion" symbol is also included.

Introducing Damion O. Crawford
    Independent Candidate for East Rural St. Andrew

I was born and raised in East Rural St Andrew. I have lived there all my life. Nothing has hurt me more than to see outsiders, who know nothing about our vibrant and developing area, use the JLP and PNP as a vehicle to represent us.

Our constituency is very special. The geography of our beautiful constituency varies from lofty mountains to flat plains, with heavy rainfall and several rivers, inadequate transport routes and poor infrastructure. We also possess a major vein between Kingston and Eastern parishes. East Rural St. Andrew is also home to Blue Mountain Coffee, which is "brown gold" and holds a major key to the development of the area. Eco-Tourism is also developing in the area, and residents are keen to know how to capitalise on the opportunities.

I have spent the last 5 years preparing myself for office. I have worked with coffee farmers, including the Coffee Farmers' Association to lobby the government to allow small farmers to own the Mavis Bank Coffee farm and the Wallenford Brand. I have met with persons in Newcastle, Mavis Bank, Harbour View, Irish Town, Kintyre, Dallas, Industry Village and Bull Bay to understand their needs.

I have introduced my plan, which has been well received: "THE 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

"THE 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

Our Constituency has the potential for growth. It is unfortunate that the JLP and PNP have always focussed on giving us handouts, just to keep us quiet. We are bigger than handouts! We have Blue Mountain Coffee, known worldwide, and the only mountains and only farmers that can grow it. We have a beautiful landscape, with forests and mountains, with picturesque views of the island. We have beautiful, skilled people who can grow and develop our constituency. Lets do this together!

East Rural St. Andrew can be prosperous once you put your "X" beside the Lion and implement the "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN".

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

"5" major road works must be carried out on roads in the Irish Town, Dallas, and Mavis Bank areas. This will foster economic development.

"4" new schools must be built at all levels, including a new Heart Trust NTA branch focussed on agriculture and hospitality training. These will equip the next generation of constituents along with the current generation.

"3" agricultural cooperatives will be formed, who will share costs and develop brands to reach local and international markets with their produce. This will greatly aid employment and the economic viability of the constituency.

"2" new mountain hotels will be built, as the area attracts tourists and visitors from Jamaica and abroad to see the best of Jamaica's natural forests and ecology.

"1" brand, the Wallenford Brand, must be divested to the Coffee Farmers' Association which includes many small farmers who live and work in the area. This brand and its factories will bring a major economic boost when managed by persons with the greatest interest in their success.

Let us do this together!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/on-the...90563280986900

nuh grants pen u live LOL

them fi find the SICK PEOPLE behind this and BEAT THEM

THIS WAY PASS MADNESS

but mi Affi laff

Comment

LOL! Herman Cain would be proud.

Politics is the oldest and STILL the best reality show ever invented!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

put u X beside the HEAD lol

Comment

9-9-9 = ?
          5 - 4 - 3 - 2 -1 = ?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dave Oakley Dumbass....kmt...nevr kno mi wud a live fi see this crap...10 JLP Activist Nominated this man...2 a dem drive vehicles covered with Joan"s Picture on a daily bases...what are the odds....??? kmt..Rubbish... dutty politics in a area that it is not necessary...
            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
              Independent East Rural St. Andrew Candidate Damion Crawford issues press release; launches "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

OG.NR has obtained a press release from Independent East Rural St. Andrew Candidate Damion Crawford. In the release Crawford states that he was "born and raised in East Rural St. Andrew." He further states that "nothing has hurt me more than to see outsiders, who know nothing about our vibrant and developing area, use the JLP and PNP as a vehicle to represent us."
              The release also outlines Crawford's "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN" which includes major road works, school construction, and the divestment of the Wallenford Brand and coffee factories to small farmers in the constituency. A link to his Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Damion...45749685491165 ) is also provided, which had no followers. His "lion" symbol is also included.

Introducing Damion O. Crawford
              Independent Candidate for East Rural St. Andrew

I was born and raised in East Rural St Andrew. I have lived there all my life. Nothing has hurt me more than to see outsiders, who know nothing about our vibrant and developing area, use the JLP and PNP as a vehicle to represent us.

Our constituency is very special. The geography of our beautiful constituency varies from lofty mountains to flat plains, with heavy rainfall and several rivers, inadequate transport routes and poor infrastructure. We also possess a major vein between Kingston and Eastern parishes. East Rural St. Andrew is also home to Blue Mountain Coffee, which is "brown gold" and holds a major key to the development of the area. Eco-Tourism is also developing in the area, and residents are keen to know how to capitalise on the opportunities.

I have spent the last 5 years preparing myself for office. I have worked with coffee farmers, including the Coffee Farmers' Association to lobby the government to allow small farmers to own the Mavis Bank Coffee farm and the Wallenford Brand. I have met with persons in Newcastle, Mavis Bank, Harbour View, Irish Town, Kintyre, Dallas, Industry Village and Bull Bay to understand their needs.

I have introduced my plan, which has been well received: "THE 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

"THE 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

Our Constituency has the potential for growth. It is unfortunate that the JLP and PNP have always focussed on giving us handouts, just to keep us quiet. We are bigger than handouts! We have Blue Mountain Coffee, known worldwide, and the only mountains and only farmers that can grow it. We have a beautiful landscape, with forests and mountains, with picturesque views of the island. We have beautiful, skilled people who can grow and develop our constituency. Lets do this together!

East Rural St. Andrew can be prosperous once you put your "X" beside the Lion and implement the "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN".

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 PLAN"

"5" major road works must be carried out on roads in the Irish Town, Dallas, and Mavis Bank areas. This will foster economic development.

"4" new schools must be built at all levels, including a new Heart Trust NTA branch focussed on agriculture and hospitality training. These will equip the next generation of constituents along with the current generation.

"3" agricultural cooperatives will be formed, who will share costs and develop brands to reach local and international markets with their produce. This will greatly aid employment and the economic viability of the constituency.

"2" new mountain hotels will be built, as the area attracts tourists and visitors from Jamaica and abroad to see the best of Jamaica's natural forests and ecology.

"1" brand, the Wallenford Brand, must be divested to the Coffee Farmers' Association which includes many small farmers who live and work in the area. This brand and its factories will bring a major economic boost when managed by persons with the greatest interest in their success.

Let us do this together!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/on-the...90563280986900
              ...and zero chance of winning
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

duh?????????
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wonder how much ballot aguh spoil

this time

lol

Comment

Working...
                  X