A nuh me alone. TVJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nuh me alone. TVJ

fact checked some points from Lisa Hanna .... everything ..... FALSE!!!! Di reporter was kind in saying, "thats not necessarily true!"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Everything lazie? I saw/heard TWO points.

But for arguments sake Lazie, and I ask this again, lets take it that Lisa Hanna/Team PNP lied or made mistakes...what were the fact check on the other side..lets have some balance nuh man, is that too much to ask for?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Everything lazie? I saw/heard TWO points.

But for arguments sake Lazie, and I ask this again, lets take it that Lisa Hanna/Team PNP lied or made mistakes...what were the fact check on the other side..lets have some balance nuh man, is that too much to ask for?
      EVERYTHING that was checked she was wrong. I didn't say they fact checked everything she said.

TVJ will be checking the JLP's claims tonight. There is no question that we'll be hearing from you.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very sneaky and disingenuous of you Lazie, that is so unbecoming and that is NOT how you try to debate and win points.

Why wait on TVJ why dont you do your own fact checks?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Very sneaky and disingenuous of you Lazie, that is so unbecoming and that is NOT how you try to debate and win points.

Why wait on TVJ why dont you do your own fact checks?
          disingenuous where .... how? When I did mine yuh didn't believe .... we'll wait on TVJ.

Comment

That's why debates are a waste of time...anybody can say anything...it's all about perception...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              That's why debates are a waste of time...anybody can say anything...it's all about perception...
              ... no debates are necessary. It up to the media to check the facts. Hats off to Nationwide and now TVJ for taking up the task.

Comment

Debates tend to reaffirm voters' opinions rather than change them. It is only for the swing voter who is undecided...so you and Siccko wasting time...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Debates tend to reaffirm voters' opinions rather than change them. It is only for the swing voter who is undecided...so you and Siccko wasting time...lol.
                  Sickko a waste time yuh mean? I prefer to hear debates and something like townhall meetings instead of the candidate shouting anything from the stage then walking off.

At least the debates bring the issues to the front ... and as we've seen thus far Lisa Hanna and Pryce were far from the truth on various points.

Lets hear how far Team JLP went.

Comment

But thats what makes them useful then, no? It is the swing voters who decide elections.

Debates are never going to change a diehard suporters mind. NOTHING will.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Last debate no one took time out to go through Bruce's circular BS.

Now that a heavy loss was inflicted? Continue, then you same clowns coming crying about racism. You are no different.

Comment

Exactly...but who you see arguing over it - two diehard! lol.

Comment

You are LYING, Lazie!

I watched it myself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Everything that was checked..two or three of how many things were checked Lazie...three out of 10 or 15 or so gives you what percentage again?

Since me never go a gud skool maybe you can help me out
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

You realise TVJ been doing fact checking long time now dont it?

bout "hats off to NNN and now TVJ..."

where were you when TVJ shredded LLB Andrew? Why weren't you crowing then as you are now...
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X