No announcement yet.

A nuh me alone. TVJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanna said the JLP doubled interest rate. Fact is it was 12% (or something like that) when the JLP got in and they got it up to 21%.

So, Lazie, slew har!!! That is double in most people's book!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When i said a month ago that the debates were a waste of time as they would not change anything, people here cussed me out but I will say again...these debates were being insisted on by the JLP...and we saw cartoons about Portia hiding behind curtains

My JLP friends sent me BB photos with Andrew addressing an empty chair with he caption that debating an empty chair is harder then debating Portia so they were ready for this.

The difference with my serious JLP fiends and Lazie is that they accepted that the JLP team came up short on Saturday and lazie did that initially as he was still in shock at the lameness of the JLP team but after sleeping and swinging into his Baghdad Ali mode he has not stopping nit picking since then
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

You nuh see where him try to qualify it by saying all that was checked but him still Lie Like Bruce and Andrew as I am sure they would have checked every thing and those two things were the ONLY thing they found wrong

so we wait to hear Lazie address what the PNP said that was truth
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh have time

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            You are LYING, Lazie!

I watched it myself!
            Want to make a bet Mosiah! From Sunday yuh a tip toe round dis. Post the link that supports your claim I'm lying!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              You realise TVJ been doing fact checking long time now dont it?

bout "hats off to NNN and now TVJ..."

where were you when TVJ shredded LLB Andrew? Why weren't you crowing then as you are now...
              Should this go down to comrade comprehension? Aren't we talking about he debates Sickko?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hanna said the JLP doubled interest rate. Fact is it was 12% (or something like that) when the JLP got in and they got it up to 21%.

So, Lazie, slew har!!! That is double in most people's book!
                The point she made was that interest rates reduced because of the recession. Go and watch the clip and stop exposing yuhself for the liar you are Mosiah.

Comment

i will watch nothing. you on some pointless mission that you alone must engage.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ticky tacky...majoring in the minor
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

saw it all Lazie. dont need to prove jack!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i will watch nothing. you on some pointless mission that you alone must engage.
                        As di saying goes ... "the truth hurt." As soon as the fallacies are pointed out yuh waan vex! If yuh have a problem with liars ... what about Equal Opportunity?

You act as if the PNP is above criticism. Well .... if yuh don't like it ....there is the Caribbean Sea. The fact is numerous points by Pryce and Hanna were .... completely false.

Comment

Lazie totally "reversed himself" as my US friends would say.

Comment

Working...
                          X