Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...that raises more questions than answers
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      the thugs them did leave before the army guh in

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011...aica-massacre/
      Really? Lets get the words of one who was actually there.

Dating his next entry May 24, 2010, Murray wrote: "Invasion of Tivoli Garden by babylon the enemy, gun shots rang out from every conner of West Kingston and other places of KGN to protect the man Don of all Dons. Christopher Coke, AKA Dudus... The man they came after is till free and safe, my Don and friend alway. It was a raging gun battle a day I won't forget and such tragedy for Jamaica more than 75 people dies by babylon, man, baby and woman... Because their motive was all wrong I escape one of the last from where I was under crazy gun fire, but God grace, mercy brought me out untouched and my Don is free. I will always say Jim Brown, I am loyal to the Coke family and my guns will always be ready."

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1gWObMKnc
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL...yuh ah one real mampy

what dis supposed to prove?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

As far as I know, most of the persons killed were gunmen affiliated with the Shower Posse, until I see evidence where persons killed were innocents, then the deaths were justified.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            As far as I know, most of the persons killed were gunmen affiliated with the Shower Posse, until I see evidence where persons killed were innocents, then the deaths were justified.
            Just how far do you know? What is this vision of yours based on??

You accept the verdict of the Jamaican police without question??

Not a wise course ... skepticism is always indicated with the "police version" imho

Comment

So wait deh a you write the PNP ad campaigns, everything you said in the first paragraph is used in one of the PNP ads...LOL!
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Do you believe the majority of the people killed in Tivoli were innocents? Check on what occurred prior to the invasion of Tivoli for a refresher. I will give the JDF, the benefit of doubt until informed otherwise.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That is absolute garbage!! And I say that with all the respect due to you.

A lot of good followed WWII. Does that mean all those who died were criminals?!? Find it very difficult to follow your logic!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Do you believe the majority of the people killed in Tivoli were innocents? Check on what occurred prior to the invasion of Tivoli for a refresher. I will give the JDF, the benefit of doubt until informed otherwise.
                    I don't know what the percentage was of innocents killed... that is not the point.... that would only describe the scale of the criminal police behaviour if there was any

The point is that IF ANY innocents were killed knowingly by the security forces..that would be a crime which should be investigated and the guilty parties held accountable

Period

Comment

Lazie, man you let me down, you used the writings of a serial murderer to try prove a point..what reasons does Doggy have to speak any truths?

Shame on you man..now you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

And all they recovered were 6 guns?!?!? How efficient was the TG crime network that as soon as the gunmen were killed, little shower-green elves crept out of gullies and tunnels to hide the gunmen's guns?!?!??!?!

Are you kidding me?!?!

The fact is many of us don't know what really happened. I was on the telephone with a friend of mine who was holed up in TG days after the invasion and what she described to me was cold-blooded murder! I guess she was either an undercover comrade, or it was her gunman nephew she was talking about.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol

Comment

Lazie is fvcking idiot! And when it suits him, he will come on this site and talk about human rights.

Has he ever said a word regarding the character of the 27 or whatever the number was when the police went into Tivoli some years ago?! Then it was the PNP government murdering people. But now it is justifiable homicide. I guess Claude Clarke brother was also justifiably murdered by Bruce Golding too!

Has the nerve to use the hypocrite word when it is stamped across his freaking numbskull!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

quoting a gunman now?!? You are one sick puppy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ouch! all mi feel dat

Comment

Working...
                                X