Bunting and Walker to debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunting and Walker to debate

Manchester central candidates Peter Bunting and Danville Walker are to face off in a live debate tomorrow evening.

Bunting, who is representing the People’s National Party, and Walker, of the Jamaica Labour Party, are to debate issues affecting central Manchester residents.

The debate is being hosted by the Northern Caribbean University (NCU) media group and will be broadcast live on the university’s radio and television station starting at 5 o’clock.

Sales and marketing manager for the NCU media group, Nadine Campbell, says the debate is expected to last for an hour with Bunting and Walker fielding questions from a three-member panel.

Campbell says the university believes the hosting of such debates is part of its mandate.

Good development.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Now that's progress.

Comment

A hope the people of Central Manchester hold them to their word, whoever win.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

watch live

Go here http://www.ncumediagroup.com/ to watch debate between Bunting and Walker, starting at 5pm...ja time

Comment

it start @ http://www.ncumediagroup.com/ncutv.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
              DEM A GWAAN WELL

Comment

me nah see it...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Which Link U Click On

http://www.ncumediagroup.com/ncutv.htm

Comment

So who win this debate?

Yes, Lazie, I know. Bunting win but him lie!

How all of a sudden yuh join di Truth Crusaders? Membership did too high when Bruce did inna power?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

fairly even judging from the last 20 mins I saw. The moderator was a little too nervous? and made those errors , but didn't really affect the outcome. Incumbent should win his seat.
                      Peter R

Comment

Did Walker accuse him of being a gun man? Just walked in and heard on CVM that some poll says Bunting is leading by 9 percent
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X