Some perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some perspective

I have a friend who used to be a world ranked squash player and who represented Ireland for years and now coaches the Irish squash team while playing on the Masters circuit.

He is also into the promotion of the game and invited a lot of players to Jamaica and Hedonism II in particular over the years t play tournaments.

I had noticed he always used the colour orange in all his banners or letter heads etc but never made much of it until I read some thing some years ago about the importnace of colour in Irish politics and how the voters react to it.

One day I asked him why he always used that particular colour and he laughed and said said some thing to the effect that some things were hard to change.

Now this is not some one we would equate with irrational, bhutto behavior etc.

But some will have us believe that it is only low brow fool fool Jamaican political animals who put any stock in green and orange and all that.

Mash down that wanna be elitist BS!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Irish people not withstanding, Sickko just look around and come to your own conclusion man. Aren't you embarrassed with what you have seen?. I am, and I am not elitist.

Comment

Embarrassed by what particularly? The behavior of the politicians or the excesses by the supporters?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X