Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Prime Minister Andrew Hol

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/14343

I don't know if this present govt is just bad at it or them exposed more, but them have some breed a LYAD bwoy.

Poor Holness a try him best fe defend de lowlifes.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

this dionne jackson-miller is good... one of the better interviewer i have observed in recent times... way better than ian boyne...

andrew is a deceiver...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Hopefully Portia will step up to the wicket and face some quality bowling.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol... 'my comments were made to highlight something that was UNaccurate'... andrew is bring back that word... lol... just got a chuckle from him saying unaccurate, which was a misspeak... i know he meant inaccurate...

Comment

is she slated to face dionne jackson-miller... his djm is a brilliant interviewer... she poses questions, listen and hold the guest to the question... she follows up well...

Comment

I understand that she has been invited to appear on the program. No confirmation as yet...

Comment

i watched this interview in its entirety... got to say, ah does not bring me much comfort... he speaks well, yes... however, i dont think he is capable to stand in the interest of the jamaican people... he seems like he is the classic yes man... the imf says, therefore that is how it will be... i dont get the impression that he will be an advocate for the people... even the street vendor's question or concern, he brushed it off with some macro speak... nothing specific... he is shrouded in words which isno benefit to the common people...

Comment

Working...
                X