By the way lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way lazie

I may have missed it in the news but have there been anything from the JLP in terms of reactions to the first debates?

We know the PNP made an official reaction but given that it was the JLP that really wanted the debates we think they might have had something to say about Saturday's
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I may have missed it in the news but have there been anything from the JLP in terms of reactions to the first debates?

We know the PNP made an official reaction but given that it was the JLP that really wanted the debates we think they might have had something to say about Saturday's
    I've heard Samuda (on NNN ) saying how Team JLP did an excellent job. He was talking from the view that they were able to present their stats.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hmmm all my JLP friends, and there are many of them, all said the PNP won that one, one accepted that they are not concerned about the appetizers as is really Portia they want to embarrass again
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        hmmm all my JLP friends, and there are many of them, all said the PNP won that one, one accepted that they are not concerned about the appetizers as is really Portia they want to embarrass again
        Embarrass Portia? If thats the aim dem a waste time. As a person with 50% chance of being JA's next PM, people should want to hear from her exactly what her plans are.

Portia has to be the first person running to leader of a country without indicating what her intensions are.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yah. Sad indeed. JEEP jokester.

Comment

Working...
          X