No announcement yet.

We need to move past this stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not confused, that is who i am talking about too...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Have to find him first but even then you cant force him to say anything..you seem good at digging up people's info, make a stab at it nuh see what you can find
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Out of order! Palagise to Desmond right now? Trust me Daryl vaz nuh have nothing pon Lazie to rhatid...all when the obvious staring him in the face him cant see it and yet he continuously accuse others of the same behavior he exhibits every day...good thing him back broad like the Great Wall of China
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Ok...lol.

Comment

lol.........when mi google him name is the PNP one mi see.......this require some real journalists to look.........them might get lucky and find that him have a history of mental illness or better..................them can trace the jlp/g2k pay him a million dollar to nominate...........AND THAT will be a big news..........

so to all the journalist out there who a look a BUSS this is a potential big one

go after it

SIKKO tell u fren them

Comment

Him under lock dung..or out of the country already....yu tink is a joke ting dis?

Comment

even if them cannot get to him......him must have family members, schoolmates/teachers, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  But we just got to this stage! LOL.

Is the first time I am hearing of this tactic in JA politics. It has been done in the US quite often apparently.
                  The US system may be worse. In addition to duplicate namess it also has systems for keeping away the black vote because they are more likely to vote democratic.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X