X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      Nasty, gutter politics. the silence from Lazie, Ben, Bricktop, Mosiah is defeaning...
      I'm leaving you jokers to deal with trivial stuff. What is confusing about it? Doesn't each candidate have a symbol to indicate which entity they represent? I find it amusing the man is being labelled the 2nd or imposter .... isn't it his legal name? Secondly, his name is on the voters list for that constituency but he is being labelled an imposter? KMT!!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

but to run for a seat yuh nuh affi get a psychiatric evaluation ?

cuz that guy look mentally off

I think if the journalist, should go and find out about him, talk to mother, father, school teachers etc.....

i think the journalist might get a prize(this .....potential be the story of the year)

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
          but to run for a seat yuh nuh affi get a psychiatric evaluation ?

cuz that guy look mentally off

I think if the journalist, should go and find out about him, talk to mother, father, school teachers etc.....

i think the journalist might get a prize(this .....potential be the story of the year)

Much ado about nothing. The PNP candidate will have a head beside his name. Whats the fuss? It must be comrade comprehension. Mi read whey people a talk bout confuse voter ..... unuh nuh have nothing fi bodder unuh.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK Lazie...that point is obvious BUT do you seriously think this guy just came out of the blue with no previous activity in the constituency and decided to go and run in an election??? Tell me. You don't think he was paid to do this?

Comment

OK Lazie...that point is obvious BUT do you seriously think this guy just came out of the blue with no previous activity in the constituency and decided to go and run in an election??? Tell me. You don't think he was paid to do this?
              I don't speculate ... sorry .... even if what you're assuming is true ... what difference does it make? If his symbol is a head in a hat.... then we can talk.

Comment

Its the intention behind it Lazie. Backward politics.

It is certainly worth a discussion thread.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not asking you to speculate despite the FACT that you do it here everyday. I am asking you if you serious THINK that this is par for the course?
                  If the JLP has a bona fide candidate already and confident of victory - why do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    Its the intention behind it Lazie. Backward politics.

It is certainly worth a discussion thread.
                    Why? Because of the name? Why is there no fuss about SW St. Ann where the former PNP candidate decided to run as an independent? What is the intention behind that?

I don't see why the fuss .... all a person who wants to vote for the PNP candidate has to do is put the X beside the head. Problem solved.

Secondly, my apologies for quoting polls as I don't believe them ... but why should the JLP candidate have to do that when the last poll said she has a 7 point lead?

Comment

Not asking you to speculate despite the FACT that you do it here everyday. I am asking you if you serious THINK that this is par for the course?
                      If the JLP has a bona fide candidate already and confident of victory - why do this?
                      You know for certain the JLP did this? A KSAC procurment officer got nominated yesterday ... was that the act of the JLP?

Comment

7 point.....with a ± 5 point margin of error

comfortable lead.....indeed

Comment

Of course I dont know for sure? Do you? All circumstantial evidence points in that direction though. Would you you say?

Comment

the other one

wonder how much money him get LOL

Comment

Logic is useless when someone is defending thier religion.

Waste of time.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hearing on RJR that this is nothing new in the JLP politics.

In 2002 after Holness was going for his second term after winning by less then 70 votes in his first term, TWO Patrick Roberts were nominated in that constituency while in days past several men named Thompson including another Dudley Thompson had come to be nominated when Dudley Thompson was running for the PNP
                                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X