Good news I got a response from one of the moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news I got a response from one of the moderators

If a laugh a dead, he declared ignorance, he said this is interesting can you send me the report ??????

Wi inna serious trouble...dem tink mi a lie, dem nuh know , or am i making this up ?

Its public info on the net .
    Last edited by Sir X; December 13, 2011, 09:39 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

you realise that there is no context to your post? oh ... yeah is liverpool yuh support .... "in rafa we trust", "king kenny to the rescue" "dis year wi a win did bpl" ..... all outta context! :

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well all those voices in his head are giving him context
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

In the context of my previous post on corruption , he wanted proof that it took up 50 to 60% of servicing our debt , so I refered the link and pages 7 & 13 .How do we expect economic growth I asked and what are we doing to tackle it.

http://www.acb.gov.jm/pdf/USAID%20-C...amaica2008.pdf

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X you sure that is what he meant, that he wanted proof of something that has been reported over and over again in the Jamaican press for years? Dat nuh sound right, tell you the truth.

Sickko do you think any journalist of any competence in JA would not be aware of that?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Its open for interpretation, and I am taking the optimistic tone(sarcasm)

Shoot me your email and I will forward it to you kace4life@gmail.com

Honestly I dont believe they know its on that magnitude , Jamaica is in denial , they would rather call it waste ,incompetence, mismanagement etc but corruption ? Never.

Even the media takes that tone, they are afraid to call it what it is.

Comment

Working...
            X