RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again I ask, what happen to our best and brightest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is also true too...as crises can also bring out the worst of us...looting, hoarding, price gouging, corruption....what do we do? These are really desperate times....a friend of mine said there is no hope for the Caribbean as a whole, maybe for a few- so we should all look out for ourselves...seems selfish...but realistic...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      That is also true too...as crises can also bring out the worst of us...looting, hoarding, price gouging, corruption....what do we do? These are really desperate times....a friend of mine said there is no hope for the Caribbean as a whole, maybe for a few- so we should all look out for ourselves...seems selfish...but realistic...
      The first task is to look out for yourself and those closest to you...after that minimum is realized...then you can consider others..yes?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Some bright people go in but them tun idiot and fail to implement their ideals and turn followers instead of leaders.

A nice little position and some spin off will do that to you.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fi real. This has become nothing more than a beauty contest at tax payers expense. We all know what to expect from beauty contestants, don't we?. What a joke.

Comment

Actually they do get blessed with smarts and proficiency, even those who stand on street corners in the cold of NY or the heat of Fl peddling crack or bag weed are better business people and politicians than the clowns we have in Jamaica. Carl Stone wrote an extremely interesting article about that several months before his death.

Comment

Working...
            X