X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking the fun out of politics

Gordon Webley rejects Crawford's apology

2011-12-12 14:41:32 | (3 Comments)

The Jamaica Labour Party's candidate for East Rural St. Andrew Joan Gordon-Webley has said she will not accept a private apology from her People's National Party counterpart Damion Crawford.

Last week, Crawford called Gordon Webley "a solid waste of time."

In an interview with journalists this afternoon Gordon-Webley said Crawford made his remarks on a public platform and in that regard she is demanding a public apology.

Earlier today Crawford said he has sent a letter to Gordon-Webley to withdraw and apologise for making the comments.

Mrs. Gordon-Webley says she has not received the letter and is insisting that she gets a public apology.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

what is he supposed to apologise about?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

naw lie it was clever ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

very!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is why they should send her home to go raise some pickney, she has no sense of humor.

This is one of the best ones we have had all season.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Then why apologise?

Comment

Mo I am saying it is a brilliant slogan and I don't see where any apology necessary but the big guns in the PNP or the ambudman must have tell him to apoligise. In my opinion they are taking the fun out of this thing.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sickko...very sexist comment...plus you need sense of humour to raise pickney..

Comment

Working...
                X