Congrats to all the candidates and parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to all the candidates and parties

it seems to be a real peaceful and festive nomination day with huge crowds supporting their candidates.

Democracy can only win in such a case. So far I haven't heard of any event and even places like West Kingston and Waterhouse amongst others PNP and JLP mingle and enjoyed themselves.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You may not like it but congrats to PJ Patterson.

Comment

Even Astor Black?

I was in Hanover today and had fun...even got a few numbers as well, looking forward to going back on election day and night
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sports contacts I hope....

Comment

Is there any truth about the nomination of another Damion?

Comment

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/14373

SEEIT DEH EXILE

Comment

There was one girl in a orange football socks...so if we call it sports so be it..
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I bet it is JLP plant to confuse the voters
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks boss.

Comment

what are you talking about???
                    Anyway I am never afraid to say congrats to anyone on any subject I felt they deserve. There are issues I may not agree with PJ on but I am sure you never seen me bashing him.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X