Skeng and Brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeng and Brick

Here is a reminder of the forum rules... I don't know nor do I care about the source of the feud that has erupted between you, you guys have violated 1 through 4 with impunity but... as a long time poster and I'm sure both your senior I am asking you to let's keep it real , please. Thanks in advance.

Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world. Here are the rules: 1. No profane language 2. No threatening language 3. No abusive language 4. Do not be disrespectful. By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website. 5. ARTICLES FROM THIRD PARTY ORGANISATIONS WILL BE REMOVED! Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board. We gladly exchange links. If you are a Webmaster, contact us about putting up your link. Respect, Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club.
    Peter R

If he continues to mix me up in any bottom argument he will get his feelings hurt...do what you have to do...if mi fi get ban mi fi get ban...but i will continue to hurt his feelings if he mixes me up in any bottom argument...mi done talk...

Comment

Lemme ask yuh a question...when the eediat was a follow back a mi with one bag a chuck off inna bottom argument for 1 week straight & I was ignoring him where were you with you bag of rules?

Comment

obviously i wasn't around nor aware of what was going on... and it's not "my" bag of rules...
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X