Now I see why ppl walk far .... in 5 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I see why ppl walk far .... in 5 minutes

of fact checking Lisa Hanna COMPLETELY WRONG ON 2 POINTS.. Shebada wrong on 1 point.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

There you go with your silly, hypocritical name-calling. Well, Shebada just slap up di whole a di JLP team. That should really mek yuh feel bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So of all the points that were made in NINETY minutes one whole football match..you find THREE and a come beat you chest over it??

If Reggae boys play US and make three errors and still win the game you going to make noise bout that.

Go back to the fact finding a tell us how many erors the JLP team made..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        So of all the points that were made in NINETY minutes one whole football match..you find THREE and a come beat you chest over it??

If Reggae boys play US and make three errors and still win the game you going to make noise bout that.

Go back to the fact finding a tell us how many erors the JLP team made..
        3? Thats in a 5 minutes discussion between 4 ppl and they only include one of those I pointed out yesterday. Keep attacking Forte ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Forte is an easy target, too damn easy...So I guess you found no errors i the JLP team at all?

Still waiting....

Tek you time
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Forte is an easy target, too damn easy...So I guess you found no errors i the JLP team at all?

Still waiting....

Tek you time
            As usual .... sidestepping the issue then again, its the silly season. I can see why the serious issues aren't front and center in this election.

Comment

what crap! If you were serious you will search for lies on both sides.

carry on with your little project. it's clearly validating you in some way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mind me set Skeng pon you or worst Brickie...you said you found three errors in three seconds and I accept that, now I am asking you to tell me about the errors from the next side and you telling me bout side stepping, this is far more than hypocrisy it is irony of the highest order.

You modder never tel you seh when big people send you out you musnt question dem?

Now go and do what i asked
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  what crap! If you were serious you will search for lies on both sides.

carry on with your little project. it's clearly validating you in some way.
                  Democracy without education is useless Mosiah. Crap? LOL ... yuh juss vex that it can be proven that ppl from Team PNP were less than truthful. If y'all should pay attention to current affairs unuh wouldn't be falling for lies.

My back broad if yuh waan vex .... your problem

Comment

Vex? Vex because the world sees that the JLP was creamed but Loony Lazie has unearthed some cracks in the PNP reps' arguments?!?!?

woooooooieeeeee!!

Yes, mi vex. Vex bad tuh!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mind me set Skeng pon you or worst Brickie...you said you found three errors in three seconds and I accept that, now I am asking you to tell me about the errors from the next side and you telling me bout side stepping, this is far more than hypocrisy it is irony of the highest order.

You modder never tel you seh when big people send you out you musnt question dem?

Now go and do what i asked
                      .... must be comrade comprehension. The 3 in 5 minutes was on a radio program .... I find it amusing that the so called truth crusaders is awfully silent on the lies of the PNP. I wonder why?

Comment

radio programme...where this come in now? I thought we were talking about the debates...

Aahh i see your strategy now, (bling! The light just went off in my head) if you cant dazzle them with your brilliance baffle them with your BS..

Lazie lets go back to the debates, which radio program was this that you pulled out of thin air and sprung on us now?? And (let me humor you now) which lies did Lisa tell
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

radio programme...where this come in now? I thought we were talking about the debates...

Aahh i see your strategy now, (bling! The light just went off in my head) if you cant dazzle them with your brilliance baffle them with your BS..

Lazie lets go back to the debates, which radio program was this that you pulled out of thin air and sprung on us now?? And (let me humor you now) which lies did Lisa tell
                          My apologies Sickko ... I forgot that you ppl cannot discuss anything of substance. As mi say gwaan attack Ms. Forte.

Comment

can i use any weapon of choice when i attack Mrs Forte?
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

like a walker?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X