I know Nanny P won't get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Nanny P won't get

credit but she also has an eye for talent. She saw long ago what we are just seeing in Lisa. I can recall how she was lamblasted for placing Lisa in ST.Ann, now we all know why she was stubborn in doing so.

Lisa could have been easily left out without the nation knowing that they had bright talent with leadership qualities.

Kudos to Portia. That was a good team that came from your leadership (the best Ja has seen in a long time).

I memba Lisa from the G2K parties..

Hell hath no fury aprantly....

Comment

she saw long ago what we are just seeing in Lisa. will you PLEASE stop chat fawt? reading the society pages is NOT akin to being informed, but even taking that into account you are TREMEDOUSLY misinformed

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lisa is an eloquent faught chatter, nothing new was proposed by either party, NOTHING !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My apologies to everyone. Lisa and Portia are both idiots (and mental midgets) unfit to lead.

Lisa is no talent either. The great Malahoo s the real talent.

Comment

correction Portia is a mental midget. lisa hannah is no mental midget and is very capable imho as for malahoo-forte ~kiss teet~ never cared much for her in the least!

yuh love to paint with broad strokes, it is so much easier because you don't have to THINK or ANALYZE! god forbid that you should try to be truthful or even accurate

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma...mental midget??? How did you arrive there?...Don't get drawn into that kind of rhetoric.

Comment

TenQ sah...

that was obvious as daylight.

Comment

that is my honest opinion exile.

Comment

Maybe...and I know you are genuine in your beliefs. I just think as Jamaicans we are too quick to dismiss people because of either our own insecurities or biases or because it is 'politically correct' to do so. Furthermore, we tend to carry it to the lowest denominator and even when faced with obvious evidence to the contrary we look the other way.
                    The labeling thing is what has divided us as a people.

Comment

King Jawge, this is one issue that we don't see eye-to-eye.

(And I won't give you a fight--since we should [all] respect the opinions of others.....)

Portia was in politics when i was living in Jamaica during the '70's.

For someone like you (King), who admire 'brainy' folks in leadership... Portia does not fit that statistic. She is bearly average. She is a dinosaur who is status quo and sucking the system dry!!

I read on this forum, the saying: 'even a blind squrell will find a nut'. I think you get the pickture.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

jwage what did Lisa say that was substantive. Ok do close your eyes and listen to what she is saying and say how do i take that and make yourself a better businessman, student and citizen the next day. When you say you dont know what the IMF requirements entails tells me you are joking; Did she have presence, and command of the language yes!! but nothing substantive from any of them.

Comment

Quick?

Portia in politics long time...long enuff for people to make up their own minds.

Remember its PNP people who labelled her as such in the 2006 and 2008 leadership contests, so its not a JLP only thing. Besides many can think outside of the colour war context.

Comment

dont know about lisa, she has a role .. Portia fi si dung

Comment

Come on Jawge. You might be right in the first part, but you think Malahoo is a real leadership talent?

Comment

Working...
                              X