Poor Marlene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Marlene

Marlene Malahoo-Forte made some comment on the campaign trail about Roger Clarke being too old and cant perform at optimum anymore.

In his response on TVJ Roger reminded Marlene that her husband was two years older than he Roger was and she was in a perfect position to determine the effects of age on performance
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

How old is CLarke?

Comment

70-odd and yes Marlene just turned 40
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I think she is much more than that...closer 50...looks really good.

Comment

Yikes! That should have made her shut up for a minute!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I see you have taken a dislike to the lovely woman from Westmoreland. Don't know why you are so vehement...

Comment

Maybe because she is ****** and reminds him of the Trini ****** that broke his heart
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Firstly, the Trini was not ******!

And no, I do not dislike Marlene at all.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not true. Where is the evidence of "dislike". And vehemence?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Generally negative comments..."annoying voice" or something like that...

Comment

Not an acceptable description of the woman in whatever context it's being used - she's neither a labourer nor full east Indian or Asian....also, I'm sure Mosiah's heartbreaker was more a concoction of his fantasies than real life....a dream perhaps?

Comment

i said she had annoying voice?

what i do not like, but she is hardly the only Jamaican who does it, is the enunciation of every letter when speaking. sounds silly and almost uneducated. she tends to do it!

but do i dislke her for that?!? hardly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Like "my fellow JamaicOns"
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Aaaaaargh!

And and educaSHUN.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One site archivist will probably go look it up....
                              The one I couldn't take with the enunciationnnnn was Trinidadian 'Sportscaster' Joel Villafana on Sportsmax, now back on local TV - unnu couldn't keep him?

Comment

Working...
                              X