No announcement yet.

Sass? - Something is rotten with our statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you read the stats you will see that stopover visitors actually decreased between March and October this year. This wasn't the best summer months but the Winter was good and this Winter is going to be good as well.

People just talk without even looking at the stats sometimes. The cruise figure has been up and can be attributed to Falmouth actually coming on line, so it may represent an overall increase in tourist arrival but the figures are there.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just last week me go pon a 4 day cruise to Bahamas and me haffe say, I was thinking the same ting! 300 pounders fe stone dawg pon de boat! And nuh ask if dem nuh use up them unlimited access to the buffet line too. LOL.

My other observation was the nationalities of the cruise staff, or at least the ones that were visible.

Food and beverage was dominated by Jamaicans with a sprinkling of people from the other islands. Room service (laundry, garbage, etc) was very mixed, nuff Asians , a decent # of Jamaicans. Ship maintenance (technicians, etc) looked to be mostly Asians. Child Care/activities had mostly English-speaking Europeans interestingly.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

=Islandman;327531]Just last week me go pon a 4 day cruise to Bahamas and me haffe say, I was thinking the same ting! 300 pounders fe stone dawg pon de boat! And nuh ask if dem nuh use up them unlimited access to the buffet line too. LOL.
        Yow mi neva guh pon one ah dem big boat deh (tuh much peeple fi mi) but mi si dem pawdie LOL

My other observation was the nationalities of the cruise staff, or at least the ones that were visible.

Food and beverage was dominated by Jamaicans with a sprinkling of people from the other islands. Room service (laundry, garbage, etc) was very mixed, nuff Asians , a decent # of Jamaicans. Ship maintenance (technicians, etc) looked to be mostly Asians. Child Care/activities had mostly English-speaking Europeans interestingly.
        Inneresting positioning...
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X