X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As God is my witness

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=34483

"Best Sunday paper in Jamaica! Is there still a doubt?!?"
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Him gonna tell you that he said SUNDAY paper...and you claimed he said "best paper..."...it's in their DNA Assasin...yuh doh see how them walk mi thread wide bout the blatant fabrication of a story to discredit the JLP candidate...unbelievable...
    Last edited by Bricktop; December 11, 2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

i see the half truths continue. what else did Sass say?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        i see the half truths continue. what else did Sass say?
        Im seh di Herald print pon ChooseDay...nat Sunday
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

iffin yuh didn't delete the post there wouldn't be a question what he said

Comment

him also want me fi fine the one that he said "he didn't think they were bias" too. People can see right through it.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

find it nuh! i would be the first to apologise and beg forgiveness.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why are you all arguing about a 2010 article? Unnu done talk bout the debate and Portia's interview???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Srrg...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                X