On showmanship ... Team PNP creamed Team JLP,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On showmanship ... Team PNP creamed Team JLP,

no question about it. However, what about the substance?

Lisa Hanna said the recession was over months ago and other countries have moved on! REALLY?

Lisa Hanna said more money is spent on Juvenile Centers than what is spent to educate them .... REALLY"

Shebada said the JDIP funds which is being wasted could have been used to convert inner cities into winner cities ....WTF ... no let me be consistent ... REALLY?

Shebada said S&P wanted to see the return of the PNP gov't .... but a weddi ... no ... REALLY?

From day one the opposition has criticised the free healthcare policy ...better yet ... the no user fee policy ... yet when asked if they're going to scrap it they responded "No ... but we will consult the stakeholders!" HAHA ....

Yes, they were more confident in the debate, they worked as a team and no question they won .... but lets analyze the substance of what was put forth nuh?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

was the JLP team so substance-less that we can't examine what they said? just askin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      was the JLP team so substance-less that we can't examine what they said? just askin!
      When yuh run a 110 meter hurdles yuh have to clear one hurdle at a time. Team PNP said some stuff that was ..... far from the truth. Can we discuss those issues or we going to restore to which side had more females on their team?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i find it hard to believe the JLP team was more factful. that has not been their habit recently.

it would make more sense to discuss generally what was truth and what was fiction, rather than just trying to tear the PNP apart.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lazie be truthful,you lost plain and simple. That team from PNP was good (especially Lisa and Price).

Lisa was a surprise to me; very confident, prepared and having a good handle on all issues. I have a new respect for Lisa. Good pick Nanny P

Your team appeared as if they were debating in High school. You lost badly Lazie.

Comment

i find it hard to believe the JLP team was more factful. that has not been their habit recently.

it would make more sense to discuss generally what was truth and what was fiction, rather than just trying to tear the PNP apart.
            Clear the first hurdle Mosiah.

Is the recession over and other counties have moved on? Clearly ... know what I will not be as extreme as you and Sickko ... but she was not being anywhere near honest in that response. Yes, economies have experienced growth but none have claimed to be out of the woods. The IMF have issued warnings about the possiblities of sinking back into the recession.

Look at what is still happening in Europe? America is even concerned that things going wrong in Europe could drag back the USA into the hole again. There is a buy American campaign to see if the jobs can be returned.

Again, was Lisa being truthful? Or yuh nuh up to a serious discussion?

Comment

i'm a little surprised that the doctor on the PNP side has not been getting some praise. i thought he did a very good job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

never saw but it look like PNP drop ah dream team pon dem.

Dem mek Forte et al look like high school kids. Okay the judge say (ah no mi one ah watch it) a unprepared high school team.

Comment

i'm a little surprised that the doctor on the PNP side has not been getting some praise. i thought he did a very good job!
                  That was too much for you. Was Shebada correct when the claim was made that JDIP funds could be used to convert inner cities into winner cities?

Comment

do our inner cities need improved infrastructure?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh see ah dat ah mash unnuh up. Di name calling and tracing. So what's wrong with what he said? I just hope that's not the best and brightest your party has to offer.

Comment

ask him again

Comment

do our inner cities need improved infrastructure?
                          ... I see yuh tek up dandy shandy this morning? We cyaan have a serious discussion? What is the purpose of the JDIP fund?

Yuh just push over the first 2 hurdles. Did S&P at ANY TIME say they wanted the PNP back in office?

Comment

ok, i see you are not ready for a serious discussion. if you consider my response "dandy shandy" then, maybe I should've followed my mind and not get into this with you.

you tell me what the purpose of the JDIP funds is.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is an ad that the PNP has ... every 1 minute 2 ppl lose their jobs. Well if that is true how is the beautiful Lisa Hanna claiming that 90,000+ jobs were lost? She is countering the claim by the party leader that 120,000 jobs were lost?

Thats why TEAM JLP was never in this debate. They allowed all these misinformation to go unchallenged and as the saying goes ... you can't unring a bell.

Comment

Working...
                              X