X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is The Trafigura Money?

Originally posted by Mumma P
    ...ask the PNP

Comrades...the leader of your party told the reporter to "ask the PNP"...well we are trying Poortia...but PNP run gone Supreme Court so that we can't ask them

Comment

it deh wid di smaddy who pay di manatt fees.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and then Marlene stridently attacks the decision of our courts, herself being a former member of the judiciary.

smart!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe Portia "found some money" in the budget and it really wasn't Trafigura money...woieeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Was n't it returned?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

How can you return what you never got?

P.S. See you spreading misinformation on the board and run weh when i turn on the lights comrade...

Comment

How can you return what you never got?

P.S. See you spreading misinformation on the board and run weh when i turn on the lights comrade...
                Did they say that they never got the money?

I askd a question, I did not call anyone name, you people named someone so I stayed out of it.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Go and listen to Poortia again..."We did not get any money...and the money was returned..."

No opinion as to the PNP's BLATANT FABRICATION OF NEWS?

Comment

Go and listen to Poortia again..."We did not get any money...and the money was returned..."

No opinion as to the PNP's BLATANT FABRICATION OF NEWS?
                    Perhaps she meant that 'CC' got the money and return it without putting it into a PNP 'HQ' bank account. Help her out nuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                      Perhaps she meant that 'CC' got the money and return it without putting it into a PNP 'HQ' bank account. Help her out nuh!
                      What does C.C.O.C. stand for?

Comment

Working...
                      X