So Gleaner inna campaign mode this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Gleaner inna campaign mode this morning

The media purest and people who call out the observer fail fi that eeeehhh?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Excellent! Many folks can only see things one way. And Lazie was right. He showed that he can be objective. Many here have a hard time doing that.

But debating does not always show the better candidate. It often shows the slicker candidates. Some great public sector managers are not glitzy and quick on their feet. Others grow into it.

Perhaps the biggest problem I have with this season is that it reminds me that folks make irresponsible personal attacks instead of keeping things non-personal. The polarized electorate has their negative behavior reinforced by this.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Instead of the silly aspersions which seem to be cast in my direction...why don't you just state clearly & explicitly what it is you're talking about?? Or is one supposed to imagine what you're referring to?

Stating your case will save much time...and would have obviated the need for this post

That's what media content analysis is about... more science than artifice

Let's see your science on display
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

There is nothing Sass or anyone can come with that could be considered evidence that the Gleaner has been as biased as the Newsletter. It's not even close.

A better comparison would be the Herald or whatever it's name is.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you simply have to go to read the gleaner this morning. Simply go to the News page and see what is passed as news today.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well if you guys are the judge of bias in the paper I assume whenever it is you should point it out.

The Gleaner did a very poor job of news TODAY. I am simply talking about TODAY and no other day.

. How can I forget?
            Last edited by Mosiah; December 11, 2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

The Newsletter does it every single day. Sekkle down!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are a LIARD! Please retract this immediately. I give you 10 minutes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you need memory. You didn't say the Herald is the best paper in Jamaica?

You didn't say you didn't see their bias?

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. Other on here can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    You are a LIARD! Please retract this immediately. I give you 10 minutes!
                    Sound like anedda DELETE coming from the comrades...new name fi di comrade...DELETE di man dem a call dem...DELETE...

Comment

And I did!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you simply have to go to read the gleaner this morning. Simply go to the News page and see what is passed as news today.

oh I see... If you wish to be taken seriously in this affair I suggest respectfully that you deconstruct the news you refer to yourself and indicate why you come to a certain opinion... that's a more helpful approach

I see these headlines on the Gleaner's landing page and deconstruct accordingly:

Lisa Gets 'Best Debator' .... Named so called analysts had the same opinion & I don't see the usual JLP supporters here disputing it (I know BenDaffy aint here) ..so it must have been a decisive victory

Don't see a bias on that basis

NATIONAL POLITICAL DEBATES - Sharp Attack!Pryce, Malahoo Forte Trade Insults

Self explanatory...where is the "bias" here??

'CLEAN SLATE' - JLP And PNP Pledge To Nominate Eligible Candidates

Ditto

Then they're links to reports that the PNP team was superior ... something even the rabid JLP tribalist Lazie acknowledged...so clearly it was a slam dunk

The debate was highly anticipated and was the #1 news item....unfortunately (for JLP boosters) the PNP seems to have been superior...and this was reflected in the stories.
                        I'm still trying to find the bias.

Sass...media content analysis is an assessment of content over time...it's a social science.

On your next attempt at analysis please try more science and less socializing
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Read the first item in the news section. They have an opinion of a PNP activitist. How is that news? Can that be explained? isn't that an opinion, then there is a free ad for Damion Crawford in the news section as well.

Comment

DELETE...DELETE...DELETE....DELETE...DELETE...DELE TE...pressure buss pipe...

Comment

I have no long arguement. It just show the selective "objectivism" and the agenda.

It doesn't take a scientist to see the obivious bias in today's paper

So much for been ombudman.

Comment

Working...
                              X