No announcement yet.

So Gleaner inna campaign mode this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No...It doesn't take a scientist to see the bias...it takes a disappointed JLP supporter

If the reports reflect what actually happened...such reports even corroborated by JLP supporters and supposedly independent "analysts"...then a claim of slanted reportage or "bias" is unsupportable

The mere presence of reports significantly negative to one tribe is not evidence of bias... if the negative reports reflect objective, empirical truth

Brush up on your scientific method ..And

Hush... maybe your team will do better when the next debates camed
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

did I mention debate??? debate is not my concern, it is about news.
      take off your spectackle them.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        did I mention debate??? debate is not my concern, it is about news.
        take off your spectackle them.
        Suh is whey di news is about yute?? Nuh debate?? But ah wha dis Faada??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Purists you meant to say right?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Whey yuh say, sass Yuh inna di debate ting? Mi nuh wrang mi Breddah LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              there is a free ad for Damion Crawford in the news section as well.
              so it go when JLP PNP and no P like you, even the Observer write good things bout him the other day(free ad u call it)

Comment

This forum has the biggest set of jokers....one week debate is the most important thing to decide who is to be the PM for Jamaica....next week, debate just shows "slicker candidates".

Comment

lol

Comment

Dem call it "spin".

Nuff gig a go come out inna dis yah silly season. Heh heh.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It is not about writing good things about a candidate. Now is the time for equal time for each candidate if you say you are neutral.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X