X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch PNP in ST JAMES(SAM sharp square) LIVE now

http://www.pnpjamaica.com/

Yuh know

A Dane recently asked me about elections in Jamaica, what happens etc, and when I described it, him seh it sounds like an out and out PARTY.

Parties holding parties (fetes)...that is what is is.
    Are we capable of being serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Yuh know

A Dane recently asked me about elections in Jamaica, what happens etc, and when I described it, him seh it sounds like an out and out PARTY.

Parties holding parties (fetes)...that is what is is.
      Are we capable of being serious?
      Serious? Willi, don't you realize this election isn't about issues?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Kids having kids and parties having parties. Sigh.

Comment

Most people are afraid of serious argument, them prefer soundbites. If we are to be productive, our society have to change. Nobody love the party like me but there is a time and place for it.

We have to be serious about our kids and most on here don't even want to touch the argument of good parenting, them rather put everything on government.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Have these idiots ever been serious ?...... this is embarrasing.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...which of the idiots you talking? both sides are equally guilty of misleading the people...

The colonialists conquered with the sword and the cross... and now the ex-colonised mimic the colonialists... "fete" fi numb dem... "revival meeting" fi numb dem like church service... "creating a larger than life absolute leader" fi numb dem... after having whipped them into a frenzy, stupefy them... and the masses shall forever remain poor and poorer for it ~sigh~
              Last edited by Peter R; December 11, 2011, 08:31 AM.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X