Central St. James Heroy Clarke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central St. James Heroy Clarke

It is alledged that JLP candidate in Central St. James Heroy Clarke and a JLP activist were last night arrested after the motor car they were travelling in was stopped and searched by the police and 18000 blank voter id cards were found in the trunk.The activist was charged and the candidate was questioned and released. My question is this: if 18000 were found in 1 constituency, how many more fake ids are out there? Jamaica needs to know

,,,http://www.facebook.com/onthegroundnews?sk=wall

I am sure there must be a reasonable and logical explanation for this. The JLP has no reason to participate in election fraud.

Comment

LIES.....

I dont like Heroy at all and have known him since he went to Cornwall but from what i am hearing this was planted by another Cornwall man who is a PNP Councillor.

The Police say they have no record of this and no one seems to know anything about ti at all...

Heroy was supposed to call a presser at 4:30pm.

he is the most obnoxious politician I have ever met, has no regard for anyone and thinks he is God's gift to the worls.

His one claim to fame is that he took his household garbage and dumped it in the Parish Council waiting area when the PNP was in govt and his garbage was not been collected.

Irony of ironies his division has the biggest garbage collection problem anywhere in St James now
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL! Last night when i heard the rumours his name was the first one that came to my mind. i called a few other colleagues and they all thought the same thing.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          LIES.....

I dont like Heroy at all and have known him since he went to Cornwall but from what i am hearing this was planted by another Cornwall man who is a PNP Councillor.

The Police say they have no record of this and no one seems to know anything about ti at all...

Heroy was supposed to call a presser at 4:30pm.

he is the most obnoxious politician I have ever met, has no regard for anyone and thinks he is God's gift to the worls.

His one claim to fame is that he took his household garbage and dumped it in the Parish Council waiting area when the PNP was in govt and his garbage was not been collected.

Irony of ironies his division has the biggest garbage collection problem anywhere in St James now
          In any case ... objective achieved. His name has been tainted as a result of this.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

See I told you so. The JLP would be stupid to participate in this skullduggery.

Comment

Trust me Lazie, you need to know Heroy. All this does is bring him into national prominence but as they say any PR is good PR.

He is as crooked as any in politics already and him nuh reach no way yet
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X