No announcement yet.

Which big fish got arrested in Mobay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo...mi cyaan tek it no more...now the claim is that the police are covering up the arrest...ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah

Comment

There should be no need for an interview, whenever the police do a stop and search it is recorded and the data transmitted to central command. Something ain't adding up, the commissioner is a bias JLP appointee that allowed the JLP to laundered dirty monies paying Manhatt and the tax dollars claimed by the five illegitimate MPs by conspiracy and deception to slide.
      I do not trust the police for one second.So because the candidate told them it's not they accepted it
      ?
      The police his asking a candidate if he was arreny the police!! Think about it ppl! Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous!??Why does labourites think everyone are dumb, preposterous,lying, nincompoops, like them? Like the say misery always seek company!!
      Hi does not knows why does labourites think comrades har dumb...no hidea hat hall...

Comment

You might be right there as far as it concerns Heroy
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Smaddy gonna get their pants sued off...

Comment

wah mek u alone FLOOD this thread

because u see "BIG FISH" inna the headline LOL

u jus show up uself

Comment

who going to get sued? How do you go about finding out who made the original post?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Bricktop, did someone get shot and killed in Mandeville last week, how comes no one has been charged, even if it was in self defense that is for a court of law to decide not the police at the station, they dont have that right.

So go on and ask about cover up again for me nuh
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Does not matter who made the original post...JamaicaPNP which is the official account for the PNP on social media websites posted it as FACT...you yourself said if you reprint libelous information you can be sued...remember? I really can't believe you are attempting to mount a defence for this slackness...

Comment

You mean the DPP not a court of law...so are you claiming that Heroy Clarke was in fact arrested with fake voter id's and there is a cover up by the police taking place? What are you saying?

Comment

You see me mounting anything..I asked you a question but for you to sue the secondary party for spreading the libel you have to first sue the originator and then add the secondary party...ask Gamma QC
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        You see me mounting anything..I asked you a question but for you to sue the secondary party for spreading the libel you have to first sue the originator and then add the secondary party...ask Gamma QC
                        Rubbish Sickko...absolute rubbish...nowhere in our libel laws does it state that...and yes i see you mounting a defence...

Originally posted by Sickko
                        I am sure if you go back and check you will find that is not true...
                        If that is not a defence i don't know what it is...and i did go back and check...i posted the proof of the PNP LIES for all to see...

Comment

when you stop ranting and raving..go consult experts..I could be wrong but I will trust my instincts over yours on this
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Whooaaa slow your roll son...I am talking about the man who was shot and killed in a hotel room in Mandeville a week ago...I may have missed the news and stand corrected but I cant recall where the DPP made any ruling...once again i suspect your outburst coming from the wrong orifice...
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

I haven't seen that either...but the DPP would be the one to rule whether to press charges...not a court of law...I notice how you are avoiding the crux of the matter...THE PNP ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS WHO MADE UP A STORY AND HAD TO BACK OFF...I have provided ample evidence which you choose to ignore...

Comment

Working...
                              X