Ah ha, JLP think dem smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah ha, JLP think dem smart...

So the idea to have elections during Christmas was well thought out to confuse the young and not so smart.

With so many Santa Clauses around the place, the bell ringing will give some people the impression that Santa endorses the JLP...hmmm
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Bwoyy siccko yuh sound like a paranoid comrade ,Lazies & maudib alter ego.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL. How do they explain the red suit though.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Christmas colours are red and GREEN!
        Peter R

Comment

I tell you boy, some people colour blind
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

...and the joke is way above your head
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I plan to boycott the Christmas tree in the office...it has too many bells on it
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Do you think you were joking or is that the alter ego speaking ?Anyway I did laugh @ you..lol
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

as long as you laugh...the people on my FaceBook page got it
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Big man a send a message. LOL
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

unuh shouda use a orange tree... LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

good one!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X