listening to Ms. Gloudon yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listening to Ms. Gloudon yesterday

a young lady who claimed she is a first time voter was asking why she cannot see an interview with Mrs. Simpson Miller. After she hung up the next caller attack her.

Wasn't it a valid question? Today there was the anticorruption conference, the PM was there ... was Portia there? This has to be the first person seeking office that is hiding from the media .... and the sad thing is people in the media endorse her.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Stop throw word at Sickko...

Comment

Me back broad..mek Lazie gallang feel seh a him one back broad...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Me back broad..mek Lazie gallang feel seh a him one back broad...
        why pig squeal when mi fling stone inna pig pen?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bricktop call me name so me respond...who you a call pig, that makes me a cannibal (or is it piggibal?) as i had some sweet and sour pork for lunch
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X