Big question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally smaddy wid sense...you win the prize Iman
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Not fair teacher. Mi sight it first. You neva see mi almshouse post. You bias I demand a recount.

Comment

Since me nuh have no time for almshouse me might have missed that one, nuh tru Lazie..we nuh inna no alms house business
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

nuh boddah open dat deh Pandora Box..

if yuh know what good fi yuh ! Nuff Comrade woulda stone yuh !

lol !

Comment

Is this really an issue? and if so what is it exactly? is he an unfit, unfair father? just asking for clarity here..
            Peter R

Comment

As some one who grew up in a single parent home, all I am saying is I hope the teenager got the benefit of home schooling as well
              Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh destroying yuh owna argument..

Comment

Which was...? let me see if you keeping up.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

You're suggesting that home-schooling is more effective than "normal" school?

IMO it depends on the student, learning-challenges etc notwithstanding.
                    Peter R

Comment

No..I am suggesting that whatever perks the children at home gets, the outside ones should get them too.

Home schooling is just the topical thing here so I used that as an example
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

...and I'm saying that with respect to schooling, home-schooling is not necessarily a perk, the child loses out on the social bonds like team sports for example plus a whole host of other "perks" to which the the home-schooled child has no access.

When it comes to material things and opportunities providedI would hope there is equality... clothes, toys, schooling etc. The child might be missing out on a father-figure (is there a father-figure in the boys life regularly?) plus the other benefits of a well-adjusted traditional family.
                        Peter R

Comment

so even if him have a third, you nuh think the mother have a say too?

Mi brethren when you get married you will learn Mama have a big role inna them decision deh, you make them by yourself and you hear it for the rest of your life.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X