Big question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big question

How comes ALL of Andy's kids are not being home schooled or is it that the older one does not have a learning challenge...

Yes Lazie, let me preempt you, this is not political hubris...you go do your own checks
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

He said ONE had the problem and he temporarily took them out to be home (he took one out just to accompany the other at home). It is possible he could have sent one back and he said they still took part in some school activities.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hmm, I think you really missed this one, completely over your head Sass
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

let me see where you going with this?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Me done with it man...you go figure it out for yourself...
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I have heard, from a source close to the PM, that the one boy is autistic and is significantly learning-challenged. The other boy is normal. I have not independently confirmed this but I have confidence in the source.
            Given Jamaica's lack of adequate specially-education programs in the public schools, it might have been a good decision by the PM, as a father. The question to him though is, "Mr. PM what about the hundreds who need special education and can't afford home tutoring?". This is not an unreasonable question to ask a PM who is MOE, and in fact got to be PM on the basis of his performance as MOE. This could well be a case of seeing all who are swimming naked when the tide is low.

Comment

Doc go back and read my post again and do the maths, one plus one does not add up to three, not even in new maths

We know the PM had TWO children who are being home schooled, that is well documented and ventilated...
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Wait a minute Sickko. What did he miss?. It is more like What did YOU miss.

Comment

I think he is trying to say something about Andrew and not the kids.

Maybe he can tell us exactly what the riddle is.

Comment

Alms house. Dance nice mi say. Buss it Starkey, Buss it. Oops got carried away again. Carry on.

Comment

Isnt that 70s dance hall Rudi? Before my time. LOL!
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Heard it on cassette and liked it. Don't tell Historian or Reggaedoc mi a beg you.

Comment

LOL!
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            Doc go back and read my post again and do the maths, one plus one does not add up to three, not even in new maths

We know the PM had TWO children who are being home schooled, that is well documented and ventilated...
                            Bredrin yu speaking in parables... for those of us NOT in the know... plus (and I only point this out for clarification purposes) when you make a statement like this I am doubly confused
                            Last edited by Peter R; December 9, 2011, 05:10 PM.
                            Peter R

Comment

Sounds to me like he is saying that there is another "outside" child that did not get the same treatment.

If I am wrong well sorry, but thats what it sounds like. If is not so them come straight and talk the ting.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X