Peter Bunting lock down Manchester, no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Bunting lock down Manchester, no more

mister nice guy .... now the Klansman gang gonna lock down Spanish Town .... election affi win.

I guess if the full force of the law should go after these thugs we gonna hear cries of political victimization.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Kalnsman cant lock down Spanish town by themselves.

Spanish Town is at least 2 constituencies, ie greater Spanish Town is 3. Rivoli and Munamar are in 2 separate consituencies.

PNP cant control Klansman like how JLP could not control Dudus.

Comment

Mi juss a try fi in round here ... wha ... mi cyaan speculate tuh?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Can you imagine how the forum would be this morning if it was the One Order in shootout yesterday? I heard Haye Webster claiming that since she campaigned in the area on Wednesday ... the Klansman come out in full force ...

Sound like some type a lock down is being attempted Willi.

Comment

If the PM has balls, he should a "Tivoli" on them..with US help...BEFORE elections.

Comment

i know! what's the big deal if the state kills another 100 of its citizens, before the last 100's demise is properly inquired into?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              If the PM has balls, he should a "Tivoli" on them..with US help...BEFORE elections.
              .... and then you and other would start complaining like Mosiah.

Comment

Complain? About what?

Comment

i know! what's the big deal if the state kills another 100 of its citizens, before the last 100's demise is properly inquired into?

Comment

IT IS NOT masculine TO ROLL U EYES INUH lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                      IT IS NOT masculine TO ROLL U EYES INUH lol

... didn't you see Peter Phillips during the Manatt Enquiry?

Comment

That's not my quote, if you quote Mosiah just say so....like yu fraid Mosiah or what?

Comment

Try and keep up...

Originally posted by Lazie
                          .... and then you and other would start complaining like Mosiah.
                          Originally posted by Exile
                          Complain? About what
                          Able to follow along now skippy?

Comment

You are so convoluted. You have to learn to string SENTENCES together and get a PARAGRAPH that makes sense...in a single thread...too much to ask?

Comment

Balance shift, level playing field now that the big don enjoying a white Christmas
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X